Service Business Administrator
|March 02, 2013 - December 23, 2016|
|Location:||King of Prussia, PA|
|Benefits:||full benefits package and matching 401k available|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Title: Service Business Administrator|
Department/Location: Service Department
Reports to: Service Business Supervisor
Works with: Sales Support Team, Service Department, Customers, and Vendors.
Job Summary: To provide administrative support to the Service team in regards to all Maintenance Contracts, Warranty Contracts and Quoted Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a workplace environment that encourages growth and respect for all current and prospective employees based on job-related factors, such as their educational background, work experience, and ability to perform essential functions of a particular job. It is our policy to prohibit any form of discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Support and belief in this principle is a basic responsibility of all employees here at Tozour Energy Systems, Inc.
|Duties:||-Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.|
-Assists the Service Team with processing all new and renewed Contracts.
-Finalizing the setup in Coins for all maintenance contracts.
-Entering all pertinent information into Gateway.
-Processing all commission payments.
-Processing all monthly invoices for contracts.
-Book Start-Up and Warranty Service Contracts.
-Understand and be able to apply all aspects of Citix.
-Trane Sales Tools, Falcon, Falcon SIL, E Library.
-Be able to read and understand a job proposal and submittal.
-Assist with preparation of bid packages.
• Prioritizes workload and request to ensure customer and employee satisfaction are delivered.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
• Prepares reports and correspondence and maintains files.
• Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
• Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, and fax, calculator, shredding machine and copy machine.
• Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and
relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions. Provide accurate and timely information.
• Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and
adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
• Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role. Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
• Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
• Other responsibilities as required.
|Qualifications:||Prefer a four-year degree in business or a related field and 1-2 years of Administrative|
Candidates must be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high
quality and business profit.
Must be proficient with use of the telephone and voice mail, the computer, and the fax machine.
Must be adept in use of MS Office, and the Internet and e-mail.
Mature, credible and comfortable
in dealing with clients and vendors.
Reliable, tolerant and determined. Must have a high level of professionalism and integrity.
Able to get along with others and be a team player.
Able to commute reliably to office base.
Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.